i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
Big Chilling [Solo Wild]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2019 5:40:50 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
”So this is what you want to come out here for then?” Adam blinked, watching his grown ass Garchomp play around in the sand like a big baby. The man was just passing through the route minding his own business, simply enjoying a walk with his Pokémon, when as soon as Kanē noticed the small beach nearby the Pokémon just had to come over here.

Felt bad for the people who were relaxing nearby as his Garchomp tore of the sands with all of its digging and swimming around in the sand. Honestly if Adam cared he’d be really embarrassed but there was something endearing about watching the dragon’s behavior.

It’d be hard press to believe that this was some sort of mighty creature that was capable of wanton destruction. At times Kanē could be a pain in the ass to control but Adam would rather this be what happens as a result than the other times the Garchomp would lash out and could potentially remodel a city block.

close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
Big Chilling [Solo Wild]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2019 3:57:47 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
As Adam continued to watch his Garchomp tear up the scenery a Quagsire wandered to Adam’s side. ”Oh hey there.” Adam lazily said in response to the Quagsire sitting next to him. ”I hope he’s not tearing up your home.” It was a bit late for apologies at this point given how much redecorating Kanē has done at this point.

There was no response from the Quagsire at first, it just stared at Adam with that big dumb look Quagsires always had. It then let out a cry before moving on, wandering to who knows where next. ”Well I guess that was interesting.” He’d let his Garchomp have a bit more fun before calling him back. They could be spending their time being much more productive.

OCC: Skip!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,752 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Big Chilling [Solo Wild]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2019 4:09:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD THE SHINY ALOLAN GRAVELER APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / galvanize[break]
rock throw / double-edge / smack down / thunder punch
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
Big Chilling [Solo Wild]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2019 21:05:36 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
Adam had been watching from a nice seat that he made out of a large rock that had been poking out of the ground. It was an alright spot; it was a rock so he wasn’t expecting much. And not expecting much most certainly meant that he didn’t expect the thing to start moving.

Even less so, he didn’t expect arms to pop out of the ground and grab him. ”What the hell?” Was all that Adam could get out before he was lifted in the air and the ground beneath him shifted, revealing that a Graveler had been his seat this entire time.

The Graveler started to swing the man about like a baton and Adam wasn’t sure which one would happen first, him vomiting or snapping like a twig. Luckily for him his Garchomp stopped playing around and came to the rescue, lunging out of the sands and striking the Graveler causing the rock Pokémon to release its grasp on Adam.

As Adam went crashing into the sand the two Pokémon continued their battle with Graveler responding with a Thunder Punch which unfortunately for it did no damage to the Garchomp. The dragon then happily responded with a Dragon Rush.

When Adam regained control of his motor skills he looked around to see the outcome of the two Pokémon duking it out. ”I think I broke my everything.” He groaned, rolling over and picking himself up off the ground.

”Oh yeah something is definitely fucked.” As he stood up he held his hand to his back, it wasn’t going to really help but it was better than nothing. Kanē had taken down the Graveler and that sort of strength would be handy so Adam threw an empty pokeball at the rock creature in an attempt to catch it.

OCC: capture attempt
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,752 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Big Chilling [Solo Wild]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2019 0:34:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT THE SHINY ALOLAN GRAVELER!

[attr="class","aname2"]
OR IS IT A PIECE OF FURNITURE?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / galvanize[break]
rock throw / double-edge / smack down / thunder punch
[break][break]
[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"] you receive the following: 10 pokedollars!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times